CoreNet Global’s Atlanta Chapter 2018 Ed Forum will focus on EMBRACING RISK in real estate and workplace strategies to answer questions related to understanding what’s here, forecasting what’s next and positioning companies for growth and success in times of rapid change. We will share ideas about how the evolution of technology, entrepreneurship, human capital and innovation are informing corporate real estate decisions.
This year, the Ed Forum will continue our inspiring keynote speakers and two break-out sessions. We know that our membership has a great depth of resources and knowledge worth sharing. Please respond to this Call for Content by March 15, 2018.
Key themes to consider:
- Disruptors such as Artificial Intelligence (Ai) and Virtual Reality (VR)
- Educational trends informing the needs of future workplace and employees
- Innovation through diversity of people and place
- Corporate real estate and workplace solutions with documented results of risk/ROI
- User Experience and the importance of employee wellbeing